Thursday, May 1, 2008

Shake it up, Baby....


Today, Rita, Brian and I ventured out of the cold dark office and stepped out into the sunshine to wait in line at the Shake Shack! For those of you who don't know, the Shake Shack is a stand in Madison Square Park that has amazing burgers, fries and shakes. I'd never been there before, but Rita had and she said that it was awesome. So off we went!

Here we are waiting in line.....for forty five minutes.


We had a lot of time to look at this sign.


But finally, we got our food. Here's my "Shake-cago bird dog," Rita's cheeseburger and our chocolate/banana/peanut butter shake!


Oh it was so good. Here's Rita enjoying her burger.


And here's Brian, copying me and enjoying his bird dog.


These bird dogs had mustard, relish, onion, cucumbers, pickle, tomato, sport peppers and celery salt. I wish I had another one right now. The hot dogs were warm and juicy, the shake was thick and creamy......I may have to go back tomorrow. Just kidding.


Maybe.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Oh Shake Shack, how I love you. Seriously I think about the Shack all the time. Think God it's nowhere near anywhere I have to go, or I'd be having a Shackburger every day!