Wednesday, May 7, 2008

By the pricking of my thumb.....

....my blogging is postponed for one day to see Macbeth with Captain Picard on Broadway. Sorry guys! I know you were waiting to see my chocolate flan, but alas and alack, you must wait.

Here's some reader interaction - would you rather read my review of Macbeth or my recipe for chocolate flan tomorrow? Leave your vote in the comments and I'll do my best to accommodate you.

For now I leave you with my favorite version of The Scottish Play to date - the one that lasts two minutes and 7 seconds. Booga booga booga!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Hmm I say do Mac B tomorrow, just to spice things up. But you have to compare the witches scenes to my 8-year olds at B-St...

Anonymous said...

i want to know if he's as good commanding an audience's attention as he is commanding a starship. go for the scottish play.

Katie Brook said...

Macbeth! I loved this production and want to re-experience it vicariously through your words.