Friday, August 15, 2008

Brunch it up

Sometimes I get tired of cooking and I feel like being waited on. So what do I do? I go out to brunch. This weekend, my friend Katie and I went to Friend of a Farmer around Union Square. I like having brunch with Katie because she always wants to go somewhere different. If it were up to me, I'd probably be really lazy and hit up the same three places over and over again.

I was a big fan of Friend of a Farmer. They serve their coffee in cute little french presses, like this.


My pics are blurry. Oh well. I had scrambled eggs with Smoked Salmon. Man, they were delish.


Here's Katie, enjoying her omelet. We both liked this place. It felt very homey, like you were in a farmhouse somewhere in New England. I'd go there again.


Brace yourselves for more baking, and tales of the Moy-Borgen sisters who are running all over New York, cooking, eating and searching for Brooklyn's finest knishes. Pray that my camera works.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Yay Katie Brook! I want to have brunch with that girl!