Monday, June 16, 2008

Spaghetti Monday

Oh my readers. As soon I find something that I'm looking for, I lose something else. Find the salt, lose the utensils. Find my tape measure, lose my camera cord! Argh. But what can you do?

Tonight, I had what is affectionately known to me as "Spaghetti Monday." There's something about Monday that just screams "carbs!" to me. I'm not sure what it is. I made this recipe, minus the turkey. This is my ultimate comfort food - easy to make, yummy and heavy on the pasta. I love pasta (whole wheat now that I'm so healthy).

So I have no pictures of it, but I did find this picture of a pig wearing boots. So, you win some, you lose some.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I love pigs. I love to eat them, but they're also quite lovely in galoshes.

I also had pasta last night...