Friday, September 26, 2008

As promised....

I used to see recipes and think "oh, that looks good. I should go get the ingredients to make that." Now I see recipes and think "hey, I've got that in my fridge. I should make that." That's how I decided to make this recipe - Thai Basil Beef. I had these green beans in my fridge from my CSA.


I found the recipe on my friend Lyndsay's blog (she was in South Pacific with me at the Willows Theatre and now she's going to be a famous author. Life is pretty crazy). There's a recipe for chili rice on there too, but I screwed that up a little and decided not to take pictures so that you wouldn't know about my massive failure....except now I just told you. Oh well.


The Thai Basil Beef turned out really well! Zack really liked it.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Yums. I don't make enough Asian food. I've gotta get on that one.