Friday, January 16, 2009

Go see a show. Right now.

Hey, you know how I was yelling at you to go see theater and you were all like "well, I would go, but I never know what to see. Why don't you just tell me what to see?"

Go see this:



Red Terror Squad

Family Bed / A Completely Different Circumstance

Friday & Saturday | January 16-17, 2009 at 8pm
$15 General Admission | $8 Low-Income
Rservations : call 708.832.0018 or visit BAX

ALSO FEATURING : Ivy Baldwin & United Theater Broadcasting Company

The Red Terror Squad is way cool. Plus, Zack has a cameo in the performance. That's right, Zack on stage! When was the last time you saw that? Probably never. If you go on Saturday night, I'll sit next to you (unless you smell bad).

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Aw, sorry I missed it. I was busy going to DC to see Obama and Bono rock out. I hope it went well though.

Anonymous said...

Joe wants to say that he is way p'd that Zack never told him about this.